GarrafeiraGenuina.pt sends your orders to any point in mainland Portugal, directly to the indicated address, except PO boxes, within 48 hours, 2 working days.
For Europe, the estimated delivery time is 2 to 8 working days, depending on the country to which it is destined.
● Delivery times are estimated and there may be delays beyond the deadline presented by the company for reasons of force majeure. In the event of delivery delays, GarrafeiraGenuina.pt will inform the customer as soon as it becomes aware. Our aim is to make your order arrive as quickly as possible.
● The delivery period starts after payment confirmation.
● It is important for the customer to make sure that there will be someone at the address indicated to receive the order, in addition to ensuring that the address is complete and correct. We also advise you to provide us with a preferably mobile phone number.
● In the event of a service strike or any other occasional circumstances that may cause delays in the delivery of products purchased at GarrafeiraGenuina.pt, you will be exempt from blame for the delay in delivery.
For wines to arrive safely and with the highest possible quality, GarrafeiraGenuina.pt has packaging specially adapted for air and land transport of wine bottles. With these packages, the wines are properly protected.
The shipping cost is variable according to the total weight of the goods, distance, type of delivery, and will be added to the value of the goods purchased. The cost is calculated automatically by the website, according to the address indicated and shown to the customer before the confirmation of the purchase, which is his sole responsibility and is non-refundable.
In the event that the shipping container is damaged, you should check its contents at the time of delivery, with the presence of the courier and if there is damaged content, you must immediately submit a complaint to the courier / carrier, contacting GarrafeiraGenuina.pt afterwards,
Important: In this case, the customer must send a photograph of the damaged packaging when making the claim. Failure to make a claim directly to the courier / carrier at the time of delivery may result in non-acceptance of subsequent claims and consequently non-return of the value of the damaged goods or replacement.
GarrafeiraGenuina.pt complies with the Portuguese legislation in force. All products presented in our store include VAT at the legal rates of 6%, 13% and 23%. The value of VAT can be deducted for public or private companies with legal registration in a European Union country.
The client has a maximum period of 14 days, counting from the receipt of the good, to return, without payment of compensation and without the need to indicate the reason, by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to communicate this wish, or sending an email to email@example.com
The price of the good will be refunded to the client, within a maximum period of 30 days, less the original shipping costs. Transport costs are the responsibility of the customer. No collect orders will be received, and you will not refund shipping charges. The property must be returned in proper conditions of use (including the original packaging).
Since online sales are made to a variety of users, it is possible for simultaneous sales to occur without any merchandise at the GarrafeiraGenuina.pt store. If this happens, a new term will be communicated to the customer. In case the customer does not accept the new term, the customer will have the following options:
1. The order is canceled and all amounts charged will be fully compensated, the sale / purchase operation being canceled;
2. The customer can wait for the goods to be available for shipping later.
The indemnity will be made by chargeback or credit together with the paying entity, or deposit in the buyer's bank account, within 7 working days after the customer's cancellation.
GarrafeiraGenuina.pt may automatically cancel the purchase in the following situations: Impossibility to execute the debit corresponding to the purchase on the Credit Card, non-payment of the deposit or bank transfer within the deadline, no consistency of the data filled in the purchase order or prices are recorded wrong by electronic means.
When an order is returned due to the customer's responsibility and the customer wants to resend it, it is necessary to pay a reshipment fee equal to the one initially charged and with a minimum of € 5 so that we can proceed with the reshipment. This fee must be paid by bank transfer and refers to the costs of returning and resending the order. If there is no payment at the end of 60 days, the order will be void and no refunds will be made of the amounts initially charged.